Friday, May 15, 2009

The game of TT

Today the AC forced me to go to my room and get my sweater. While coming back I see Gayathri, Shastry & Harish playing TT. I eagerly went and sat down to watch. Harish looks at me and says 'Hey u better sit there and don come to play'

Now, how mean is that...I din even say I wanna play just wanted to watch :(
And guess wat happens next..

Harish doesn't get a single shot right after that, neither serves nor shots.. Man that's got to be some kinda coincidence why..I happily enjoyed the sight and started booing, teasing and laughing at each shot.. I'm so sure I've bugged him and he's gonna be even more irritated when he reads this... hehe ;)

I played a few games after they left and I shouldn't say it but I think I'm getting better.. Apne muh miya mittoo... Anyways, I'll take off now. More later.. c ya :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha,
    very funny.

    but now, you have surely started the war??

    ReplyDelete