We were playing our usual game of TT and suddenly Ratul calls Shastry and says come to the lab immediately,its urgent. So I'm wondering what happened suddenly, no one ever got such calls before. Then the 3 of us Shastry, Rahul n I hurriedly walk back to the lab and when we enter, everyone is in an entirely different "avtar"
People with brooms, rags, mopper, a bucket filled with water kept at the center of the room. When I entered I was wondering have I come to the right place. No sooner than I entered did I find a broom in my hand i don even no how. I played sport and started cleaning, just then Shastry says 'don sweep like an Italian'. Yeah right, here I was trying to do this despite my dust allergies n this is wat i get to hear. Jus kiddin, they jus wanna pull each other's legs all the time. The folks in the other lab got housekeeping ppl to clean while we decided we wud do it ourselves and do it much better too... The AC in the other lab was working sinxce yesterday and those guys were doing "Maaz" about it. Now that ours started working too we refused to let them in and conspired to start a war between the 2 labs..
Now why did i use the word "war"? more details in my next post... Keep reading.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment