Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Dear Ponnu!

Let me introduce you to Ponnulakshmi from EMU. She's this simple, sweet and bubbly gal who's always ready to help anyone. I keep bugging her with stupid questions related to work on Linux or other trivia but she's never lost patience. Her best quality is that she can get along with absolutely anyone and that too pretty soon.. Its funny to hear her experiences with her guides who are North and South poles apart and how poor Ponnu gets smashed in between. I love the way she calls Anubhab and Ratul 'Moron' and 'Worrrstt' when they bug her. The folks keep irritating her but I know how much they care for her and that they would always stand by her when she needs them... Its a pleasure knowing you Ponnu and knowing how sincere you are I am sure you will make it big... Good Luck and Thanks for helping me through the first few days at JNC....Cheers and keep smiling like you always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment