Thursday, May 14, 2009

Story bout the 'red socks'

Here's what happened this morning during our coffee break. Before I begin I'll just brief the background. Let me introduce you to a friend in the dept. She's from Delhi and it seems ppl wear socks in all seasons there (that's what someone said, i dunno hw far its true) and they are mostly too colorful and grab a lot of attention it seems. yeah, so why am I saying all this irrelevant stuff now????

So during the break someone told me 'oh so u r the 'abc' of our group. (you know who) now why was that, its coz i was wearing bright red colored socks.

Now another friend Gayathri adds flavor to this topic of discussion and asks Dr. Rama, what do u think bout Krithika's red socks? To which she says "I think they r very 'cute'." She immediately added 'I also like some xyz Prof's hairstyle, its unconventional n we shud have more ppl like this in r dept' (this prof has long silky locks)

wow!!! now I am wondering y ppl r going to such extents to embarrass me. der's no connection to socks and hairstyle for heaven sake and what's such a big deal bout red colored socks anyway. Now i agree it would look gay on a guy. But one thing's for sure.. I don think I have the guts to wear those socks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment